[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:00:09 -0600

Hi, Mike! You may want to do a test to see how the two-page mode works with this particular book. Sometimes I've found that when a book is just a little wider than I'm used to, all the text is still there, but the headers and/or footers are not. Try scanning four pages or so, and see if the text lines up correctly. It is helpful to have the page numbers included, so you might check to see if K1000 finds them in this instance. The inclusion of page numbers will be especially helpful in dealing with all those blank pages before chapters. <Smile> Thanks, I know this is a great book!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>