[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:40:13 -0800 (PST)

I was going to make the same suggestion as Kellie.
That way the validator can put "blank page" and the
page number it would be in the sequence, and the page
number of the chapter title page, in bracket. You
might even put that suggestion in the comments page,
in case the validator doesn't normally do that or
doesn't think of it.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com