[bksvol-discuss] Re: Weirdness about page breaks..

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 05:51:58 -0800

Weirdness about page breaks..If the number of pages stayed the same in Kurzweil
when you converted to RTF, I wouldn't do anything else. I'm like you, I hate
word, and I have never had a book rejected yet using Kurzweil. I'll admit that
I don't look at all my finished books, but the ones I check are fine. Jill