[bksvol-discuss] Weirdness about page breaks..

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 09:56:05 -0500

I just did a bso scan of the book Jumper.  For some reason, when I had it
open in K1000, it had 353 pages, everything was fine.  When I opened it in
Word, it had first, 440 pages, then when I tried it just now, after deleting
the first file and doing everything from scratch again, it has 550 pages!
Any ideas as to why this is happening, and how do I prevent it?   All I did
was convert from .kes to.rtf, I didn't add any page breaks, etc.  Everything
was fine until I opened it in Word.  The same exact file has 353 pages
according to K100, both as a .kes file, and as an .rtf..

Thanks,
Caitlyn