[bksvol-discuss] Re: WORD OF WARNING!

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:12:27 -0400

Hi all,
I haven't used Word 2002 for a while, so can't say for sure (I'll see if I
still have a copy around if needed,) but I do seem to remember that once you
saved a document the "undo" would only work on what had been changed since
the "Save".  In Word 2003 it's working for me as Jamie described.  Like
Allison, I'm very liberal with my control/S for saving when I know it's a
change I want.  The one thing to note with Word 2003 or I think any version
is once you close Word, you can't "undo" your changes.  This can work as an
advantage.  For example, if I've found I've made several changes that I want
and have saved them and then do something I didn't mean to do, I immediately
close the document without saving any more changes and re-open it and try
again.

Sorry, I don't know why I'm having such a hard time explaining my working
methods tonight; I guess it's "quittin'" time <smile>!

Take care and have a good night!
Cindy 4
GO TARHEELS!!