[bksvol-discuss] Re: VALIDATION QUESTION

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 05:57:36 -0700

Hi Sue!

Bookshare's preparatory tools get rid of all extraneous blank lines and extra tabs and spaces. No need for you to do it.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 05:01 AM 3/29/2008, you wrote:

Hi Folks,

How does bookshare handle more than necessary blank lines between pages? I have a book that appears to be perfect except that there are more blank lines than needed between pages. There are page breaks and page numbers throughout.

My question: Does the bookshare system just delete those lines during preparation and translation of the book, or should I do it?

Thanks,

Sue S.