[bksvol-discuss] Re: VALIDATION QUESTION

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:37:19 -0500

Sue,

Don't worry about it.  As long as someone converted the file to RTF rather
than renaming it to RTF, it's a RTF file.

If you want to double check just to make sure, then make a copy of the file
and rename it with a TXT extension.  When you pull the new file up in
Notepad or Word, it will have a lot of commands, or tags, in it which you
don't normally see because they are not displayed by Word, or whatever
software is being used to edit the file.  Seems like the first thing you
normally don't see will have RTF in it, too.

Gerald

  _____