[bksvol-discuss] Re: VALIDATION QUESTION

  • From: mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:03:49 -0700

I just figured out that in Word, for some reason, known only to microsoft, when
you use ^b to
^m to replace section breaks in the forward directio, it ignores some of the
page breaks,
combining those pages.  But, if you replace backwards from the end to the
beginning of the
book, it replaces all of them.  At least that's what worked for me, yesterday.

Mike