[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to submit

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:37:49 -0800

Ah, Patti, it sounds like you're having the same problem I was having. I
have no clue why it's happening. I don't type in the file name...well, I
have, and that didn't change anything, either, but typically, I just browse
and click on the file that way. It saves the trouble of me possibly
mistyping anything, but yes, that's exactly what happens to me. It says that
some of the fields aren't filled in correctly, and the only thing that's
changed is that the file field isn't filled in and I have to redo it, and no
matter how many times I try to do it or no matter how many different ways I
try to go about it, I still can't get it through, either. Take care.
Julie