[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to submit

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:19:43 -0800

Hi, Patti. When you use the browse button, you click Open, but the file
doesn't actually open. It puts the complete file name in the edit field,
which is all you need. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis