[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to submit

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:03:54 -0600

I've aproved several books today and no problem. Yesterday after changing a few
things and keeping it in the RTF of course, I had to save it again in rtf even
I told it to override the file. Today there has been no problem. Since I don't
have any books to scan at the present time, I'm trying my hand at the step 2
page. I just aproved a taste of rich things and while on the subject, the right
side of the page had the page number on the top line and the title of the book
about 2 lines below it. Should I have gone and erase the header? T    he text
was fine though and I put the ... together thinking of our braille readers.