[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guinness Book of World Records

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:44:55 -0800

Hi. I would just like to remind you that we have the 1974 edition up already. If you have newer editions, that would be nice. I think the 1974 edition had various scanning errors, but I validated it a long time ago so I don't remember.

At 03:38 PM 2/6/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Would putting the Guinness Book of World records up on bookshare be
interesting to someone out there?

I have the 2004 edition that my brother brought home from our Library.  The
library has about ten or so other years too, including the original, or I
think it is, don't quote me on it though.