[bksvol-discuss] Guinness Book of World Records

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:38:54 -0500

Would putting the Guinness Book of World records up on bookshare be
interesting to someone out there?

I have the 2004 edition that my brother brought home from our Library.  The
library has about ten or so other years too, including the original, or I
think it is, don't quote me on it though.

Would this be interesting?

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council