[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to Decide Which Scanning and Word Processing Programmed to Use

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:49:49 -0500

Hi Julia,
I'm generally in the habit of using the optimizer to get the settings for whichever book I'm scanning. Then I save those settings using the same name for the settings file as that of the book title. Then if I need to close K1000 before I'm done scanning a book, I've got the settings I need right away by just reloading them when I reopen it. After the book is scanned and proofread, I delete the settings file I made for that book.
Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>