[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to Decide Which Scanning and Word Processing Programmed to Use

  • From: Sensation Experience Official <sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:29:13 -0800

Hi all,
Today I just got the disc from Kurzweil in Colorado. After I spent half an hour customising it for my particular scans, closing and re-opening it, I discovered that my settings did not get saved. Is this one of the disadvantages you have to deal with for the trial versions, and are there settings that can be easily accessed for the purposes of scanning and proofing books for Books are?
Regards,
-Al...
<emph>Learn more about spreading the Sensation Experience attitude</emph>
Visit our page at: http://sensationexperience.wordpress.com/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sensationexperiencepage
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sensationexperi