[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to Decide Which Scanning and Word Processing Programmed to Use

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 03:40:32 -0500

That's not always the way you want to do that.  Fyi, you may find that you
don't want the default to be your everyday setting.  You may also want to
save a setting under a particular name that will be more descriptive.  Mine
is proofing which shouldn't surprise anyone. It's not a setting I want to do anything but use to proofing. I don't want to scan with it and I don't want to use it for everyday tasks.
Just my $.02.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>