[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Last Express

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:41:52 -0400

Indeed, that copy was well an interesting copy, I know the person who
submitted it, and it is the first hard cover I have ever seen that was well
bound together with thread.

I have a paper back, same copyright but released in the seventies when
longstreet came out.  It is on the list.  But not a huge priority as well,
smile, I have library books to do first.  But will let the list know when it
is ready and you can snatch it up for validation.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle