[bksvol-discuss] The Last Express

  • From: "Lisa B." <hunter123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 05:32:34 -0400

Hi, Shelley.

The Last Express is in the bookshare collection, but it's rated as fair.  I
tried reading it recently and there really were too many errors to make the
book legible in my humble but picky opinion.  <smiles>

According to Bookshare, the edition up there now was published in 1937, so
I'm not sure if you've got a newer version or what.

I'd be happy to validate it for you once it's been rescanned.  It's about a
blind detective in NYC and I was really disappointed that I couldn't read
it.

Lisa & Hunter