[bksvol-discuss] Re: Out of Control

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:10:47 -0400

Interesting.

Well, I am currently holding copies of

The Last Express
Out of Control
The Whistling Hangman
Odor of Violets

All in paperback.

My copy of Whistling Hangman is in a paperback format I have never seen
before, it has a stiff cardboard cover, and the pages were stitched in, not
glued.  Believe Alibris called it a "mat back"  It is going to be
interesting to scan it.  I also ordered Blindman's bluff and it came in hard
cover, with a really good condition dust jacket.

Thanks for the information.

I love his writing style, even others besides the Duncan Mac-Lain detective
series.  Flight from a Firing Wall and Lights Out, were very interesting
too.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle