[bksvol-discuss] Re: The British Language

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:48:45 -0500 (EST)

I recall, as a child, eating that 2nd kind of Marzipan around holiday
time,.
My parents were Polish immigrants following World War II and likely bought
them from Middle and Eastern European bakeries they often frequented in
the Chicago area.
Kellie, ina metro area such as yours -- the Twin Cities --, I try checking
with a few European bakeries or food stores and see if they could make
them.
Failing that, it wouldn't shock me that someone somewhere on the web sold
them <grin>!!