[bksvol-discuss] Re: Text Files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 21:03:17 -0700 (PDT)

I was under the impression that Fair was the default
rating, and that submitter and/or validator should
change it if they'd worked on the book and it was Good
or Excellent. If the submitter left the rating as Fair
figuring that the  validator would correct it after
validation, when maybe in fact the true rating should
be higher than Fair, then books would be rejected that
actually have a higher quality.

Cindy