[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:51:41 -0500

just wasn't listed on the rules for valadation and I did reread them recently.
Strange to just now be adding that as a rule but I can see needing to to verify copywright info....it just isn't posted anywhere and I was surprised to read this as the reason they weren't added to the collection.....frustrating after all the time and energy I put into it.

Thanks
Laura Ann
At 08:46 PM 8/8/2006, you wrote:

Hi Laura Ann,
This didn't use to be strict policy, but it looks like that's changing now. Sorry you got caught in the winds of change here. I'm pretty sure this must have to do with wanting two people to verify copyright info just to make sure that someone doesn't submit things that can't be accepted and then validate them themselves. It sounds like you've submitted a bunch of nice clean scans and put a lot of work into them, so I'm sure others will enjoy validating them and that they will make the collection soon.
Kellie

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release Date: 8/7/2006

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com