[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner for 64-bit machine

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 11:43:37 -0500

We love the OpticBook! I use the 3800 because it works better in BootCamp on my
Mac, but last year  I bought an OpticBook 3600 scanner, hoping Nichole’s aide
would have time to scan for Nichole in her room on our HP laptop, but she went
back to school, so no dice. I can unpack it, run some test scans and if you are
interested, sell it for $125 and shipping.

Let me know!

Valerie