[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner for 64-bit machine

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 22:01:14 -0400

Hi Lori.
Yeah, that's what I thought would happen with my scanner, too. But no. I looked up my model on the Epson site, and it specifically says they don't have a 64-bit driver for it, but I could use this 3rd-party software. But that's not a driver, and I don't know how to make it talk with K1000, and neither does my tech support crew.
Tracy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>