[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner for 64-bit machine

  • From: Gmail For Deb <djoutland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 23:45:24 -0400

Hi, Judy and Tracy,

I agree that the cost of that possible third party software makes a big
difference!  That would put me in the scanner shopping mood myself!  At that
price, even if it works, all you would have is a used scanner for a fairly
stiff price for a scanner that is both used and out of date!

I thought she already had the third party  software, and it wasn't working with
her Kurzweil software...

Deb Outland
Lexington, Kentucky