[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner Suggestions

  • From: Kelly Ford <Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:15:36 -0800

For those interested in this scanner I found it on NewEgg.com for $149.75 plus $9.50 shipping for a total of $159.50. The product is at http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?DEPA=0&description=38-110-113&ATT=Scanners&CMP=OTC-C173T

The web site has to charge sales tax for NJ, CA, PR, and TN from what it says.

Thanks,

Kelly

At 07:26 AM 1/7/2005, you wrote:

The Epson 3170 can be purchased as a refurbished unit from the EPSON online store for $124.00 at:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=45471984

Epson refurbs carry a 90 days warranty rather than the standard 1 year warranty. New 3170 price ranges from $179 to $199.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona IBM Accessibility Center, Austin Tx. Research Division, Phone: 512. 838. 9735. Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx Web: http://www.ibm.com/able

"Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>

01/07/2005 08:14 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner Suggestions

Kelly,

The Epson scanners are excellent.  If you can get hold of Epson Perfection
3170, it will remove your delays and you won't have to use the scanner's
interface to scan.

HTH.

Pratik

Pratik Patel