[bksvol-discuss] Re: scannintg a book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:16:04 -0800 (PST)

Jill,

There's also Marissa's List, which she posts here
every week or semi-weekly, or sometimes bi-weekly. It
lists books that are in the process of being validated
and books that have been validated and are awaiting
administrator approval. I think Rui keeps a copy that
is accessible online
(http://members.cox.net/booksharescans) and I keep a
copy on my desktop, to check for anyone who asks as
well as for my own purposes.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250