[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner Suggestions?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 14:04:27 -0500

I’ve been using a 3600 I got nearly four years ago with great results. As
Valerie says, the 3800 is a little faster. But I heard a sample of it once and
“little” is the operative word. There wasn’t a huge difference in speed..
So if you can get the used 3600 substantially cheaper than a new 3800, and it
hasn’t been used extensively, I’d grab it.
Evan