[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sample Book I Want Image Descriptions For

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:07:19 -0600

I think I'd like to try that, too, but I didn't read all of your messages
because I was overwhelmed with E-mail and didn't know what they were about.
Fingering is hard. Even in classical music, especially in organ where it often
is not in the music, people write in their fingering so they will place
correctly. We need to memorize them same as we would the music, and that's a
problem for me. That's where I am quite flawed.