[bksvol-discuss] Sample Book I Want Image Descriptions For

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:52:22 +0000

Hi,
I wonder if someone can tell me if this book uses actual musical notes or just
charts and chord symbols. I started to read it, and every image said "image."
And if Bookshare isn't into music, how did this get there? I'm trying to get
back some of my piano technique and was hopeful, but ah well.

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/310072

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,