[bksvol-discuss] Re: Remove from scan list

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:53:27 -0500

Well said thank you Amber.
Laura Ann
At 09:12 PM 9/21/2008, you wrote:
I think we forget a population of the blindness community when we have these discussions and that is those with both blindness and hearing loss. This can make it difficult if not impossible to read audio books so bookshare is a real need for this population. Also, those with learning disabilities are another population we need to take into account. So I say keep scanning, it's better to have books available in many different formats.
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx