[bksvol-discuss] Re: Remove from scan list

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:49:52 -0500

you type the title or author in the key word field and press search.

Or
choose to browse by author or title or subject with the pull down combo boxes.

Then select go.

Laura Ann
At 11:18 PM 9/21/2008, you wrote:

Oh,sorry, no, I don't mean that webpage, that one I can navigate just fine, I mean the digital talking book test site page.
Julia