[bksvol-discuss] Re: Remove from scan list

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 01:51:44 -0400

Hi, Cindy. NLS doesn't have just braille. They have specially-recorded
cassettes and large print as well, and the digital audio should be starting
soon. The pilot project has been around for a while, but again, that's
audio, so there are those of us who can read braille but can't access the
audio books, and NLS has more audiobooks than anything. That's why those of
us who might be eligible for NLS still can't access a lot of what they have.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
I'm a sales rep for Avon, All Mixed Up Gourmet and Scentsational Delights.
Contact me for more info.