[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book I am working on.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 18:03:06 -0600

Cindy;

I am so sorry if I misunderstood your comment, "It seems to me, from the
caption, that one can imagine…” And I thought someone might then insert the
words caption. This is where real life dialogue is so much easier than email.
Smiles. And you are correct, if an explanation would be redundant or
superfluous, I do not include a picture description, merely indicate there was
a picture/sketch/illustration, or whatever title is most fitting.

It’s wonderful that we have such great volunteers dedicated to making the best
possible books!

Valerie