[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about MP3 audio

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:18:13 -0700

Hi Dasha,

Whew, a question I can answer with confidence and ease!  Thank you!

When you request books in mp3 format, they will become available to you more
quickly if someone else has requested that particular book before.  It takes
longer to create the mp3 book the first time it is requested.

Does that make sense?

Mayrie