[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about MP3 audio

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:15:27 -0400

Hi,
I have the version of a book on iBooks and when it gets to the
checkout list (if ever) I will use that to proofread. It's kind of the
same thing.
Also, a submitter I am working with used an MP3 to help me find
missing words since she no longer had the hard copy of the book.
Jackie

On 6/4/12, Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anybody ever use the audio versions of books to proof read? And also
> anybody have any idea why one book no correction two of the books I
> downloaded in MP3 format we're done with in three minutes and my third one
> is taking its own sweet time? Just curious as to why to books would be done
> so fast and then the third one be so awfully slow.
> Thanks,
> DR
>
> Sent from my iPhone To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to

Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins