[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about MP3 audio

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:37:50 -0400

Yes and when there is the other audio option for us blind sucks. Wait around
until some cited person can either find a time or condescend's to come and read
something to you or we did over the phone. Thus, getting books and audio
formats and using them maybe tedious but it's preferable to waiting around and
making proof times longer. About to the only thing you need a sighted person
before then is if you have page numbers missing since many audio formats don't
include page numbers. Sometimes I wish the reading in some of the bookshare
books didn't use as many because it honestly breaks up the story for some
people. There's also the fact that when one uses a screen reader the screen
reader has to stop and read the page number. Talk about annoying and that is.
Sorry to all you sighted people out there I like you but I hate waiting around.
Particularly if I can find some other way to get it done.
Daria Radford

Sent from my iPhone