[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: the Disciple Making Church

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:17:07 -0400

Hi everyone, an adult book for someone's proofreading pleasure.  We used this
book in a small group study, over the winter and I loved it is a great book and
a great idea.  Anyway, should be an easy proof.

ISBN:   0-9724196-8-3
Title:   The Disciple Making Church: From Dry Bones To Spiritual Vitality
Author(s):   Glenn McDonald
Publisher:   Faith Walk Communications.
Copyright Date:   2007
Copyrighted By:   Glenn McDonald
Brief Synopsis:   Newly expanded and revised edition of bestseller about
changing from a program-based church to a church making disciples in the world.
Long Synopsis:   Revised and expanded edition. Is your church shrinking? Are
the same people and programs being run year after year, after year? Are your
church members worried about the cash in the plate and not the souls in the
pews? Do you want to make a change? This is the book for you. Jesus commands
us to go and make disciples of the earth. But how does one do this, and what if
you aren't sure what kind of a disciple you might make. McDonald explains
the 6 traits of a disciple and the marks of a disciple making church.
Comments:   Has been read through, all page numbers are present, all scanning
errors are corrected that I could find except on the book jacket. Some chapters
need to have their numbers added. Should be an easy proof. Fantastic book,
contact me if you have any questions or concerns. juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Religion and Spirituality, Reference, Nonfiction
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by
an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and
philosopher (1803-1882)