[bksvol-discuss] Question about Listen to the Wind

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:38:50 -0600

I am currently proofreading LISTEN to the WIND THE STORY of DR. GREG & THREE
CUPS OF TEA BY Greg Mortenson AND Susan L. Roth.  It is a very short work of 36
pages.  However, I have a question about page numbers, since I haven't found
any in it.  The question is whether the numbers should start with the first
page, or whether it has Roman numerals at the beginning, or whether it had no
numbers at all.  In the event that it has none, should I number the pages
starting with Arabic numeral 1?

Kathy

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx

> "The LORD bless you and keep you;