[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Listen to the Wind

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:53:12 -0800

Hi Lori,

Here is the response I got to this question from Carrie.

If the book without page numbers is a kiddie book, or under 50 pages, or a
straight novel, then no, you don't have to number the pages. But if it's an
adult book or over 50 pages or has a table of contents with page numbers or
anything like that, then yes, please number the pages. Make sense?
Carrie

If that isn't clear, just ask again!

Mayrie

  _____