[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Listen to the Wind

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:02:03 -0500

Sure does. Thank you!

Lori

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mayrie ReNae
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 9:53 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Listen to the Wind

  Hi Lori,

  Here is the response I got to this question from Carrie.

  If the book without page numbers is a kiddie book, or under 50 pages, or a
straight novel, then no, you don't have to number the pages. But if it's an
adult book or over 50 pages or has a table of contents with page numbers or
anything like that, then yes, please number the pages. Make sense?
  Carrie

  If that isn't clear, just ask again!

  Mayrie