[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Listen to the Wind

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:56:18 -0500

If the book turns out to have no page numbers I would start the numbering from the Arabic number 1. That is the way I have always felt like all books should be numbered anyway and when the book has no page numbers that is an opportunity to make it that way.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: