[bksvol-discuss] Quality and validation credits

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 06:22:29 -0700

Hello All:)

It's a cloudy Sunday morning here in Portland and I'm off to the races:)
Dragon boat races that is.

Two questions.
First for the K1000 users what is the general standard for spelling ranging.
How low do people try to get that number. I know, 0 is ideal?

Second, I have been a little unclear on the credit for scanning and
validating. What does one get for each? It seems I have heard some different
numbers.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)