[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and validation credits

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:41:37 -0500

If you just scan a book and it is aproved, $2.50 is the credit. If you scan a book and submitted it and check it for errors and the like after you downloaded it from the step 1 page and editted it for approval and send it back to the step 2 page, $3 for credit but if you just aprove and edit books for errors, it is 50 cents a book unless it has changed, as for myself if there are a lot of errors, I will clean them up and submit the whole process myself for 50 cents is not enough if you have to do a lot of work on a particular book but that is the policy of bookshare. We havre talked about credits before here so the discussion continues.
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>