[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and validation credits

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:25:27 -0600

Oh, Sarah,

I finished validating Foreign Foes )Star Trek The Next Generation) last
night.  I wrote my own long synopsis that doesn't conflict with your short
one.  Your scan was so good that I made less than ten corrections to the
text.  I hope it's up on the site soon.  By the way, my husband and I talk
about the movies he watches and the books I read and validate.  He loves
watching more movies than I do, and I read more than he does.  Last night,
he told me about his latest disaster movie, and I told him about this book.

Kasondra Payne