[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and validation credits

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:05:15 -0700

I personally try to strive for an accuracy rating of 99 point something
percent...preferably the upper range, like the last Janette Oke book I
submitted. If I remember correctly, its rating was 99.6 percent or something
like that, and that was with a lot of dialect in it. This one has quite a
bit, too...the one I'm working on now, so really, if it hadn't been for
that, it probably would have been pretty close to 100 percent accurate, and
that's what I strive for. A book has to have an accuracy rating of at least
99 percent for me to submit it, or awfully close, but that's a personal
standard of mine, not anything Bookshare dictates. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx