[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Software

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:57:57 -0400

If the only occasion that you can find it is in one particular book I would assume that it is something that the author made up and is unique. Or else it is a misprint peculiar to that book.

"As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the world"
Virginia Woolf

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: