[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Software

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:46:15 -0700

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you do need software that will recognize, preserve, and
announce page breaks.  From what I know, and I don't use NVDA but JAWS, the
two pieces of software best able to do what you need to do when proofreading
are either Word, or Kurzweil 1000.

Sorry to tell you what may be inconvenient news.

But happy proofreading!

Mayrie