[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Problem

  • From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 06:44:28 -0700

Everything makes sense.

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laura Shannon
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:24 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Problem

Are you sure that a page simply was not scanned? I mean, if you read 115 and
117 they make sense? I only ask because I proofed a book where the page did
not show up for some reason. If that is the case, then you can contact the
scanner and they can send you the missing page.

Otherwise, I might ask Madeleine. A blank page in the middle of the book
might not be the right way to go.
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman
<crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks a lot.  If that is the consensus, I will do it.