[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Problem

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

'm sure that what you did was fine. The continuity of the text shows that just
the numbering was wrong; when I finish proofing reading (because I do read) I
do a last-minute spell check and pagination check; I've found that I frequently
have misnsnumbered pages while proofing and putting in page breaks,  either
skipping a number or putting the same number on different pages, because I've
been so caught up in the reading.